« Home | When God Doesn't Heal by Mark M. Yarbrough Why do... » | The Gift of Suffering by Octavius Winslow » | Key Verses About God's Role in Suffering. » | Sarah Edwards and suffering » | How's your knee? » | Practice the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence » 

Friday, July 29, 2005

Resources

I ran across this list at Desiring God of resources for those who suffer. Here is a link. They are also hosting a conference this fall called "Suffering and the Sovereignty of God."

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm RevReav
  • From West Linn, Oregon, United States
  • I am a humble pastor who was changed by God through reading the New Testament through in Greek in 2008. I want to share the experience in 2009 with anyone who wants to be changed, too.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates